From 20 to 22 June, the European Sustainable Energy Week will bring together public authorities, private companies, NGOs and consumers to promote initiatives to accelerating Europe’s clean energy transition. Registrations are now open for onsite and online attendance, with limited spaces for in-person participation: book now to guarantee your spot!
Under the theme “Accelerating the clean energy transition – towards lower bills and greater skills”, EUSEW 2023 highlights include:
- The EUSEW Policy Conference, covering topics related to skills, energy efficiency, affordability and inclusion, renewables, and decarbonisation;
- The prestigious Awards Ceremony, taking place on 20 June, in the presence of Commissioner for Energy, Kadri Simson, recognising individuals and projects for outstanding efforts – vote until 11 June for your favourite projects and individuals;
- The fourth edition of the European Youth Energy Day, with a wide programme build by and for young people under 35
- A series of networking activities during the whole week where participants can connect with other members of the sustainable energy community, including an energy fair
- From March to June, locally organised Sustainable Energy Days taking place around the world to promote renewable energy and energy efficiency.
Within the 60+ sessions at the Policy Conference, CINEA is proposing a large programme of debates and talks on:
- Decarbonising the EU’s building stock: addressing the skills gap?, Tuesday 20 June, 14.30-16.00
- Career opportunities in the energy transition: the skills you need for the green economy, Tuesday 20 June, 14.30-16.00
- Innovative approaches to upskilling the building workforce: towards a carbon neutral building stock, Tuesday 20 June, 16.30-18.00
- Smart electricity grids: supporting RES integration and the clean energy transition, Thursday 22 June, 11.30-13.00
- Boosting innovation and green transition through carbon pricing, Thursday 22 June, 14.00-15.30
Event website, click here.